5 Critical Task to do to your Shopify Website Before BFCM 2021
It's coming, are you ready?
This year, BFCM takes place over November 26-29, 2021 and you NEED to be ready. Depending on when you're reading this post, you have time to get your website, and your entire business, in Ship-Shape. Here are 5 critical task to do to your Shopify website before BFCM 2021.
- If you haven't already done so, update your theme to Shopify 2.0
This will make your site run leaner and load faster. Check with your theme creator to see if they issued an update.
- Make sure your website functions perfectly on MOBILE. You should always be thinking about a "Mobile First" strategy. Don't give shoppers a reason to leave on mobile.
- Assess your Checkout Experience. Make sure it runs perfectly. This is good time to review your shipping settings and strategy too. Your store’s success depends on sales numbers, not on how many people visit your store.
- Make sure you provide outstanding customer support. Adding a chat bot or having a dedicated rep monitoring questions and queries could be the difference in converting a sale.
- Have Ketchum, Killum & Wynn Creative Inc. review your website. We have a fantastic website audit report that will help you isolate why your website could not be living up to its potential. Learn more about a website review here.
If you need help completing any or all of the 5 tasks above, we are here to help. Just reach out to us by calling 604 655-5592 or Connect@KKWCreative.com